The art of persuasion, to capture attention and create an emotional connection, is perceived through our personal and social responsibilities.
At HRCG, we have a team of professionals specializing in communication and personal branding, dedicated exclusively to supporting influential personalities, executives and politicians.
We are not always aware of how our image is perceived. About 7% of the impact of the message is due to the words we speak, 38% is related to voice modulation and 55% come from non-verbal cues like the expression of the face and the body
Therefore, it is also essential to know how to establish a visual connection with the audience, to create an emotional connection with the listeners, to capture and captivate the public with an impressive presence and create a coherent « audiovisual signature ».
- Help you craft a better public image, broaden your audience, create a connection with the public and ensure that your image is consistent with your positioning in order to be coherent.
- Help you unite and attract supporters by accentuating your charisma, leadership and empathy.
- Help you improve and master personal verbal (rhythm of voice, intonation….) and non-verbal (gesture, position, facial expressions…) communication
- Help you define and master body language and verbal communication cues
- Know how to master voice and modulation, vocal and intonative variations
- Know how to set the rhythm and cadence of speech (breathing and silence)
- Know house to use rhythm to establish an emotional connection
- Know how to use appropriate body language
- Know how to punctuate discourse with illustrative movements and gestural patterns and rhythms.
- Know how to use body posture and the energy of gaze
In brief, we help you create your personal brand that is authentic and related to your values.
- Communication and political sociology
- Social and behavioral psychology
- Change management
- Human relations and emotional intelligence
- Be your personal communications strategy adviser and help you develop presentations that will allow you to communicate effectively
- We can provide support in two ways :
- On request: hourly, half or full days
- Regular arrangement: weekly, monthly…